Here's my "woe is me" list
- My hip hurts. My right hip- same as with Porter. Painful to bend over, walk etc. Great stuff
- Inner thighs feel like I've done a zillion leg lifts or whatever... it is painful and slow to get moving after sitting for even a short period of time
- Its getting hard to breath, my lungs and insides feel crunched
- I'm sick of feeling achy muscle pulls throughout my abdomen from everything stretching, or from moving weird and crunching Hudson beneath my ribs etc...
- My boobs are disgusting and I hate looking in the mirror. Doesn't help that I have to pee a zillion times a day and, oh gee... what is in front of ever freaking sink when I wash my hands? A nice mirror to highlight my humongous boobs that happen to each be the size of my head.
- Speaking of pee... I pee all the freaking time. About once an hour. Thank God I have a bathroom in my room at school. I'm sure the two other teachers that split the room with me wonder if they'll ever hear an hour without that damn toilet flushing.
- Hudson seems to find these wonderful positions to lay in and trap my intestines or whatever... and I end up feeling gassy and crampy and bloated and super uncomfortable. I wake up at least once a night in pain because I feel like my intestines are all bloated.
- I feel acidy and puke up the back of my throat after almost every meal. Hot dog acid is not fun tasting.
- We need groceries and have nothing good (aka... fatty) to eat. I want ice cream. It'll be so great with my acidy stomach. I wish McDonalds delivered- I'd order a Shamrock Shake.
So, anyhow... I guess I should have posted this on over on the baby's website but then I felt bad sounding like a wench in his pregnancy journal. Therefore, it shall be posted here. And now I'm off to attempt to find something to make me happy for an hour or two before bed.