- I'm running out of shirts to wear to work. Even more of a reason to stop working early...
- My grandma is in the hospital and had complications with arteries
- My mother in law is in the hospital with cardiac problems
- I'm feeling a little regretful for opening my big mouth in a situation that maybe I shouldn't have (although it really felt good to get out some honest to goodness true feelings)
- I'm feeling hurt about a friendship that I've recently found out some not so good things about. Wishing I both did and didn't know now what I do.
- I'm feeling down about myself for being so negative during this pregnancy, for forgetting to look on the positive side of things and always focusing on the negative.
- I'm feeling sad that our life has become so chaotic and crammed with school and work and other things that my husband and I have lost connection with each other. And that I've lost the ability to see the great things in him.
- I'm feeling a bit of rage towards people who just don't learn... who will never "get it."
I'm making a plan to change things. To turn things around. To be more positive. To let go of "toxic" relationships that are bringing out the worst in me. To focus on the good. To try to communicate better. To not air my dirty laundry. To learn when to keep my mouth shut and when less is more.
Wish me luck.
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Today has been a rotten day.