I thought I'd make a little list of some frivolous things I'd spend my money on if we had received a tax return rather than having to pay $2,000 this year. So, that'd really leave us with $4,000 in our pockets... right? The $2,000 we paid plus the $2,000 we would "hypothetically" have received.
I'd go on a little shopping spree.... maybe instead I'll just window shop on the internet.
- A vacation next winter/early spring. Maybe back to here or here or here or here. Oh hell, anywhere warm next year would be nice.
Some cute froggy rainboots for P-man so he can play in our muddy yard this spring(bought those!)
- A puzzle rack to contain P's gigantic stack of puzzles
- A hotslings wrap to tote Hudson around in this summer (that's a definite I need to buy!)
- A boatload of diapers... no explanation needed
- This frame for Hudson's footprint so he has one just like Porter
- A whole new wardrobe for me... once Hudson is evicted and I've lost this baby weight. I'd probably shop here or here or here and maybe splurge on a few items from here or here or here.
- A rocking chair for Hudson, so he has one just like Porter (who has my old rocking chair from when I was his age)
- One of these sleds (or maybe both!) for the boys next year.
- A few white noise machines to replace using big stand-alone fans in each of our rooms for "white noise".
- A crop in style tote that would make going to our monthly scrapbook nights SO much easier!!