- went to my aunt and uncles for dinner and to hang out and see my cousins new baby girl.
- I took Porter to the park with LeeAnn and Lukas
- Missy, Brian and Hailey came over to see Hudson
- We went to the Huffs for a cookout in the evening
- My sister and Aubri stopped by
- Maria and Andrew came over to see Hudson
- Leslie came over and brought us dinner (thank you!) and stayed to help me pack up my office.
My office is barely packed. Les came over to help me pack and we got one cabinet of photo albums packed and three of my cupboards and some scrapbook supplies. We filled 11 boxes! I dread moving.
Porter is being a punk and is still upstairs fighting going to sleep. I'm ready to put him in the pack n play and shut his door. He is being absolutely ridiculous.
Tomorrow Ryan goes back to work and I'm just not ready to be home with two kids on my own. I still feel like total crap, my boobs and, uh.. bottom... still hurt like hell, and I've also been blessed with a recurring migraine today. I took a Midrin at lunchtime and it helped, but its back again and my head is pounding and I'm so not looking forward to being on my own with two kids and feeling so shitty. By 10 or 11am I'm feeling weak and shaky and ready for a nap. Not going to happen tomorrow. Not to mention Ryan also has homework that he put off doing this weekend and I'm sure he'll end up doing that before his class tomorrow night... so not only will I be on my own all day, but all late afternoon and evening as well. I might need some strong drugs to get through the day tomorrow. Wish me luck.
I'm off to get some more Midrin and head to bed... my sweltering, sweaty hot bed. UGH. I wish it'd cool down already!