I'll go bullet style today:
- Ry stayed home from work today... played hookie. Ok, really he was having back issues and needed to go to the chiropractor. Probably from all that work I had him doing all weekend... poor guy!
- Went grocery shopping. Yee haw!
- Made Porter's butt paste (I highly recommend... it works wonders)
- I think Porter has poison ivy on his stomach. Ryan made me rub the Benadryl cream in because he's highly allergic to poision ivy. Seriously... he gets it every summer and has it for months. And, Ryan + Prednisone steroids is not a pretty combo. I might be taking P in to the doctor tomorrow if the rash is still there/worse.
- We thought Hudson had some sort of weird rash on his arm today. Then I thought...hmm... that looks kind of like a bite mark. I asked Porter if he bit his brother. "Yes I did (sounding more like "yeseye deeed!") and I asked where and he said "Right there on his arm." The red mark went away after a few hours. What the hell.
- Yesterday we cleaned out the basement and organized the "family room" (a loose term... it has paneling walls and carpet thrown down... which all will be ripped out. Its kind of like just a smelly basement to me still...). I took a ton of toys out of the play room and moved them downstairs and set up Porter's play tent. He thinks its the coolest thing to have his toys down there. Sweet. We also sort of organized my office. My computer is still upstairs b/c I'm nervous about the humidity in the basement until we dry-lock the walls and get another humidifier down there. Its dry, but the air sometimes feels kind of humid. I have a table set up for my desk (my old office had a countertop and cabinets all installed... so I have zero furniture here... hence the need for $988 to buy an Ikea office LOL!