They removed the lock box from the house on Friday so we had to be... uh... creative and we went back to the house today to finish some projects and move a few things over there. Yeah, I know... we're impatient.
I'm exhausted. We got a ton done today, but we still have so much to do! I don't think we're going to stay at the house tomorrow night as Ryan finished changing the doorway to the walk-in closet so we need to mud and sand and paint that- meaning we probably won't move any furniture into Hudson or our rooms tomorrow. I don't know.
So... for memory's sake... here's what Ryan and I finished today:
- Painted Hudson's room a delicious "Sublime Lime". I was afraid it'd be too bright.. but its perfect!
- Put up drywall to close off the doorway to the closet in Hudson's room
- Busted out the doorway to the walk-in closet in our room
- Framed the doorway
- Put up the trim
- Finished stripping the wallpaper in our room
- Mudded the 50 zillion holes in the wall (I have a great pic for you of this)
- Put 2 more coats of polyurethane on the wood floor downstairs