- We busted out the fall/Halloween totes today to decorate. I had some leaf garlands to use (I used to love leaf garlands... until we bought this house and they had fake leaves all around the kitchen so now thats all I think about when I see fake leaves!) and a few misc. Halloween decorations. I want to try to get into decorating for holidays- Porter loves it. Currently our new thing is the window clings.
- Went to dinner at Outback with Ry's dad tonight. We're going to do a weekly dinner with him and he said that if we're adamant on having him over for dinner once a week then he's either going to bring dinner or take us out. Can't argue with that :)
- Afterward went to Michaels. I bought a couple vases and some items to attempt to make this gourd wreath for our front door.
- I'm buying the Flip Video camcorder. I've had an awesome person offer to put money toward it as our anniversary present and, like I said before... can't argue with that :) Now I'm debating on the Flip Mino or Flip Ultra. (specs here)
- I need to do an update on the boys... I haven't done that in awhile. I also need to do a 4 month pic of Hudson with the Bear. *sigh* So behind....
- I'm shedding hair like its out of style. Damn those post pregnancy hormones
- We're getting new (to us) carpet in the playroom. Our lovely Ramsey has peed TWICE in the playroom while we were out (what a great "While You Were Out gift to come home too, huh?) and pee puddles from a 75lb dog just never come out.... Luckily Ryan's parents had extra carpet from their home and its just been in storage so we're using that.
- Next week we are having maintenance and repair done to our boiler system. Not looking forward to the bill from that. We knew when we had inspections done that we'd have a decent bill to pay to have it up and running again. And, well, its getting chilly at night so I think its time...
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Short little ditty
Labels: randomly thinking