I think I'm in a funk... I've been so tired lately (falling asleep on the couch at 7:30pm most nights this week!) and the only time I really have on the computer is late at night after the boys are in bed and the house is picked up.
So, here goes my random post:
- I bought gas for $1.48 today! WOO HOO! It only cost me $27 to fill up my car.
- Speaking of new cars... Ryan traded the Durango in and now has a Plymouth Breeze. It was a spur of the moment decision... which for him cars usually are. Porter now refers to it as the "Polar Bear Car"
- Hudson is finally getting his bottom tooth through! YAY!
- Porter is totally loving the snow we have (just a couple inches... which is nearly melted already). The first day we had anything decent on the ground he was making snow angels with Rocky on our way to the car to drop them off at the sitters. I didn't even think about him not knowing to run/fall/roll/play in the snow without snow pants/gloves on! He then of course was about in tears saying his hands burned. We went out in the snow after work (in proper snow attire, of course) and he kept jumping in the air and body slamming the ground. It was funny!
- Hudson really loves taking baths with Porter. He cracks up at Porter (ok, when doesn't he crack up at Porter!) when he splashes. He loves to slap the water and grab at toys.
- Yesterday I bought a bunch of fruits and veggies to make Hudson's baby food. I had bought a bunch of jars but I'm going to save those for outings to throw in the diaper bag. So far I made spinach, green beans, pears, sweet potatoes, bananas and avocado. I still need to make eggplant, summer squash, zuchinni, squash and peas.