- Weighs 16lbs 15oz (10th %), 27" long (50th %) and is in the 25% for his head circumference which I think is odd since his head seems so large. But, I guess compared to his body it is.
- Is quite a talker- he babbles and screeches and makes up all sorts of jibberish.
- Loves to dance... he bobs his head and hunches his back/shoulders, rocking back and forth. So cute.
- Is still content just... sitting. He doesn't crawl or scoot or roll. Which is nice because you can often find him hanging out on the kitchen counter top while I make meals, but it gets annoying when he wants to follow you around the house but can't do much more than twist his wrists and ankles.
- He likes to stand next to things, but he tips over easily. And I'm serious about tipping... he's like a sleeping cow- falls over straight up, no bending, crouching, folding to it. He's like felling a tree!
- His favorite toys are the Fisher Price Lil' Snoopy puppy... he cracks up when he squeaks at him.... and the LeapFrog Spin and Sing toy.
- Loves Oma. LOVES Oma. He gets so excited when she's here.
- Is getting better at eating. He loves bread sticks (pizza or just the crust) and loves garlic bread and crackers. Carb-o-holic, much? He eats babyfood much better now, but he also likes big people food like lasagna, spaghetti, rice and well, pretty much whatever we're eating.
- Typically takes 2 naps a day but sometimes he sleeps in in the morning... if he sleeps past 7:30 or so he won't take a morning nap.
- Drinks 4-5 bottles a day
- Wears 6-12 month clothes
- Loves our dogs so much. He gets so happy to see them
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Hudson: 8 Months