I've been pretty productive today: did some dishes, some laundry, took out the garbage and stinky Diaper Champ, and managed to clean and organize my scrap area in the basement.
Some other randomness...
- We got our Nautilus yesterday and I took a little time today to get it ready to install in the car. I love it. Its nice and sturdy feeling, has a couple little "cubbies" for P to put little Matchbox cars, has a built in cup holder, lots of nice padding and its so easy to adjust. I LOVE it so far- as much, if not more than, my Safe Voyage, which I do really like!
- Hudson got his first real owie and bloody lip yesterday. He did a face plant into a toy and scratched a chunk of skin off of his his lip (mustache area). Looks like a big ol' Cindy Crawford mole...
- I've started looking into ideas for Porter's 3rd birthday (GAH!!!). I almost gave in and just went with a "buy the invite, decorations, plates" theme from Wal-Mart or the likes, but now that I've been browsing online I think I am getting pumped to plan a little more into decor. He didn't really even know you could have a certain type of birthday until I showed him some of the party decorations on Birthday Express.... his favorite things right now are cars/trucks/loaders (same ol'), Micky Mouse ClubHouse, Little Einsteins, Madagascar and.. hmm. So I think we're going to go for a Mickey Mouse themed party this year. I have a few cute ideas.
- Yesterday I made chocolate chip cookies from this recipe. I was out of butter but, oddly, had crisco on hand. They were pretty good.
- I thought this was pretty funny and showed it to Ryan who was less than amused. He's a dork, what can I say.
Don't forget tomorrow is Thoughts on Thursday! I don't think I've seen a TFT posted in quite awhile.... let's get it going again!