Porter, I'm going to ask you some important questions and if you sit nicely I'll give you a sucker.
Come over here and sit on the coffee table... its your interview spot.
Mommy, I want my daddy.
Ok I’m going to ask you some questions
Mommy, I like you.
Good. Sit still and tell me your answers.
- What is something dad always says to you? No Porter!
- What is something mom always says to you? No Porter!
I do? Yeah
- What makes dad happy? Saying Abcd That makes him happy
- What makes mommy happy? Making weird hand movements. That makes you happy.
I don’t know what that is. Tongue song.
Ok Yeah mommy I want a sucker now.
I’m not done.
- What makes dad sad? Saying no daddy does. Yeah when I take scissors from him that makes him sad
- What makes mommy sad? When I take you’re you’re your screwdriver from you.
Really? yeah, that makes you sad. Now I want a sucker!!
- How does dad make you laugh? He says eeehhh hee hee (making weird arm movements.)
Daddy doesn't do that. Yes he does.
He does? yeah
- How does mom make you laugh?
- How old is your dad? 3
- How old is your mom? 2
- How tall is your dad? Tall tall and taller like me… holding hand over head. He tall like me. He’s tall like me like this (stands on table with arms up)
- How tall is your mom? Talll like this (stands on table)
- What is daddy's favorite thing to do? He likes to jump on the couch
- What is mom’s favorite thing to do? Play puzzles with me
- What does your dad do when you're not around? He makes dinner when I get home from school
- What does your mom do when you're not around? You pick me up from school
- What is your dad really good at? I don’t know. He good at driving the cars outside
- What is your mom really good at? Driving outside in my sandbox. Cars and quads.
- What is your dad not very good at? He can’t yell at me He can’t say bad words at me. He’s not good at bad words.
Anything else? He not good at bad words again
- What is your mom not very good at? Not good at doing puzzle.
What? Why not? You’re out of energy
- What does your dad do for his job? He’s got a job to do… saw trees down. He’s good at sawing trees down.
But where does he go to work at? At his school!.
- What does your mom do for her job? At school.
What’s it called? School, because you make money.
- What is your dad's favorite food? Green beans
Daddy eats green beans? Yeah.
- What is your mom’s favorite food? Chocolate milk (he just drank some)
- If your dad were a cartoon character, who would he be? Lightning McQueen
- If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Ramone
- How are you and your dad the same? I don’t know. Be quiet. (I ask again, rephrasing it) Same shirts. We have same engine shirts.
- How are you and your mom the same? We have same shirts. Crazy shirts.
- How are you and your dad different? Burping at me. I burp! Excuse me!
Ok, how are you and daddy different? Because we’re different from the movies
- How are you and your mom different? Because we are different from the Bee Movie.