- I am so thankful for a job that is still able to give overtime
- I wish I could have more restraint with sweets
- I wonder what Hudson is going to look like when his 2 top teeth are fully in
- How do you teach a 3 year old how to pedal a bike? Taping his feet to the pedals didn't work...
- I've tried to reconcile, forgive, forget, make amends. It will never come full circle. Really, how much clearer does it have to be?
- I can't wait for winter to end! I'm anxious to see my landscaping this spring!!
- Does a saggy stomach EVER go away? Is there any hope? Well, maybe if I could keep the sweets away from my lips...
- Why does Porter keep saying "I prove it." Its never the right context. Where did he hear it? What does he think it means?
- I love my new little point and shoot. Pretty nifty, for a point and shoot.
- Steak dinner tonight was DELISH. Thank you, Dave! Its been a long time since I've had a good steak dinner.
- I wish I had more ambition with my photography... I feel so uncreative. SO uncreative.
Saturday, February 28, 2009
Labels: my thoughts