Sorry to bore you non-photogs. But... here is my workflow. Please let me know what I can do to make things quicker!!
- Load RAW pictures to a folder on the computer.
- Rename Folder and transfer entire folde to my "Clients" Folder
- Convert all RAW files to DNG files
- Open CS2 and browse pictures in Bridge
- Skim over files, open those that catch my eye and do a quick exposure/color adjustment.
- Save as a JPG in the same folder.
- Do this x's 30 images.
- Go to the folder with JPGs and open them individually and edit in CS2, adjusting curves and sharpness etc.
- Size/Watermark for Web.
AUUUUGH. I am able to get about 5-10 images edited per night. It is taking FOREVER.