Here's what Hudson has been up to:
- He knows a lot of his colors (red, green, yellow, brown). Thank you Miss Marleen!
- He can count to 10 with you (he has gotten up to 7 by himself, and if you alternate numbers he'll count with you.
- Talks in 2-4 word sentences.... repeats EVERYTHING. Lately he literally will repeat whatever you say. Conversations are a bit like this with Hudson (remember.... picture this with a gruff deep little boy voice HAHA!)
Me: "Want to go outside?
Hudson "Want go outside!"
Me: "Let's go get your coat"
Hudson "Go get coaaaaat!!!"
Me: "Porter, what are you doing?"
Hudson "Poe!!! What DOOOING?"
Me: "Should we have a movie night tonight?"
Hudson "Movie night tonight!!"
Me "Duncan, drop it!"
Hudson: "Dukkin! Drop. IT!"
- He is really shy if he doesn't know someone.... he'll hide his eyes behind his hands. If you talk to him, he give you this mean man face.... like serious brow furrowing and mad eyebrows.
- He loves to dance, color and paint
- He still loves loves loves his Oma. She watches the boys on Tuesdays and Thursdays and I always ask him the night before "Who's coming over tomorrow?" And he gets a big grin on his face and says "Oma day tomorrow!!"