- Why do I seem to take on so many house projects at one time?
- Do I have ADD?
- Has this summer been unseasonably hot and muggy or am I just getting old and can't handle the heat?
- Has there been like a month long full moon making people crazy?
- Why do my kids fight over toys so much?
- Why can't I seem to keep my house organized?
- Does laundry breed when left alone in the laundry room?
- Why do people who claim to hate drama seem to be the ones making the drama for themselves?
- How often do they redo the highways... because it seems like every other year?
- Is there a such thing as a bag addiction aka addiction to purchasing bags?
- How do people on that show NOT know they are pregnant?
- Is it possible to be in love with your phone?
- Where am I going to get the money to take a Master's course this fall? And this winter... and next summer and so on?
- Where am I going to get the time to work 4 full days a week, run my photography business on nights/weekends, spend time with my family and take care of a house and go to school. Not to mention my husband will be in school too. Hmm...
- Can we plant trees in our backyard without ruining our drain field?
Saturday, July 24, 2010
Randomly thinking about...
Labels: randomly thinking