- This morning is the only day of the week we (me and the kids) can sleep in until 7:30ish to get Porter off to school at 8:15. Normally during the week I'm having to wake the kids up. Today? They were up and at em at 6:30. What the hell.
- Speaking of waking up... my wake up this morning consisted of a 90lb Goldendoodle at my feet, a 30lb puppy on one side of me, a kid on the other and another kid on the other side of the puppy. We need a bigger bed.
- Dreading my doctor's appointment this morning. I've been gaining weight like... like... like... a food addict this pregnancy.
- No, I did not google "average weight of boobs" this morning to see how much weight my size E's might possibly have added onto my pregnancy weight.
- While waiting for the bus with Porter this morning, he shoveled the sidewalk and driveway out front. Kids are pretty useful!
Friday, December 9, 2011
Labels: randomly thinking