The boys in this house are over at Ry's dad's picking up some stuff to do yard work today. The girls in this house (that'd be me and belly ninja) are getting ready to BS my way through this final case study on the last day of my grad class. So happy its the last day but also a little stressed I have a lot of work to do. Which is kind of my fault because last night we went to dinner and to see the Hunger Games with the Dawson's and the Huffs. Had a great time, got back late (that was a loooong, but good, movie!) and thus, slept in late.
And as I sit at the computer, the windows are open and the birds are chirping and the sun is shining and the last thing I want to be doing is working on some case study for an ESL student. Ahh reminds me of this quote:
A few questions for you this Sunday:
- Have you seen the Hunger Games?
- Did you read the book first? (I didn't)
- I liked the movie. Did you?
- Did you think it was accurate to the book?
- Did you feel dizzy throughout the beginning of the movie with the camera movement or was that just me? We sat halfway back in the theater and I still felt like I was way too close. Couldn't focus. Too much movement. Especially in the beginning it seemed... though maybe I just got used to it and it didn't seem too terrible toward the middle/end.
- I totally thought Peeta's name was "Peter" until the end when Katniss started yelling "Peeta!" in the woods... and I thought "Did she suddenly adopt an English accent?!" HAHA! (thank you jane! LOL!)